Israel Telecom Country Report 2012
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zh4rvb/israel_telecom) has announced the addition of the "Israel Telecom Country Report 2012" report to their offering.
This Country Report and accompanying data annex provide a comprehensive overview of Israel's telecoms market, including KPIs and data on subscribers, penetration, revenue and ARPU. The Report analyses the strategies of major players in the country's fixed and mobile telecoms markets, and includes market share data and operators' infrastructure status. It also includes an analysis of the market outlook, focusing on the following trends and emerging opportunities.
- A reduction in mobile termination rates (MTRs) has had material impact on mobile revenue.
- The removal of early termination fines and handset locking has contributed to price erosion and has resulted in a notable increase in churn among postpaid subscribers.
- New entrants have resulted in intense competition and downward pressure on pricing.
- A relaxation of regulation has paved the way for market consolidation, allowing service providers to offer service bundles.
Analysys Mason's country report data annexes provide a range of key metrics for each country's telecoms market. Figures are supplied for each year since 2007. The data annex was last updated in August 2012. Metrics include the following.
Fixed telecoms market
- broadband (split by access technology: DSL and cable modem) - dial-up Internet.
- service revenue: total, as a percentage of GDP and per capita per month - retail revenue ('spend') - for voice, dial-up Internet, broadband, DSL, cable modem and business network services.
- fixed-originated minutes
- fixed-originated minutes of use per active connection per month.
Operator-level metrics/market share
- broadband subscribers by major broadband operator (and associated market shares and year-on-year changes).
Mobile telecoms market
- total and penetration
- split by prepaid and contract; handset and broadband; and 2G and 3G.
- service revenue, total and split by: prepaid and contract; as a percentage of GDP; per capita per month; voice, non-voice, P2P messaging, and content and data (for handset-based service revenue); and mobile broadband - ARPU, total and split by: prepaid and contract; and handset voice and non-voice services - data revenue (and as a percentage of service revenue).
- mobile-originated minutes
- mobile-originated minutes of use per active connection per month.
Operator-level metrics/market share
- active subscribers (and associated market shares and year-on-year changes).
- 012 Smile
- Alon Cellular (YouPhone)
- B Communications
- Cool Holdings
- Eurocom Communication
- Free Mobile (Iliad)
- Golan Telecom
- Home Cellular
- HOT Mobile
- Internet Gold-Golden Lines
- Israel Electric Company (IEC)
- MIRS Communications
- Partner (Orange)
- Rami Levy
- Smile Communications
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zh4rvb/israel_telecom
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Telecommunications and Networks (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp cat_id=20&campaign_id=zh4rvb)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to email@example.com)).
(c) 2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To middleeast.tmcnet.com.com's Homepage 's Homepage ]