Research and Markets Adds Report: Algeria Telecom Country Report 2012 [Professional Services Close - Up]
(Professional Services Close - Up Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Algeria Telecom Country Report 2012" report to its offerings.
In a release, Research and Markets noted that report highlights include:
This Country Report and accompanying data annex provide a comprehensive overview of Algeria's telecoms market, including KPIs and data on subscribers, penetration, revenue and ARPU. The Report analyses the strategies of major players in the country's fixed and mobile telecoms markets, and includes market share data and operators' infrastructure status. It also includes an analysis of the market outlook, focusing on the following trends and emerging opportunities.
- OTA maintained its leading position in the mobile market despite intense regulatory pressures and difficult operating conditions.
- ARPT's regulations on tariff promotions do not seem to have a significant impact on the ability of mobile operators to sign up new subscribers.
- The Algerian government's decision to take a controlling stake in OTA creates uncertainties over the competitive landscape of the mobile market.
Analysys Mason's country report data annexes provide a range of key metrics for each country's telecoms market. Figures are supplied for each year since 2007.
- Algerie Telecom
- Equitablement & Ensemble Pour une Algerie Developpee (EEPAD)
- Orascom Telecom Algerie (OTA)
- Qatar Telecom (Qtel)
- Telecom Egypt
- Wataniya Telecom
- Wind Telecom
((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org))
(c) 2013 ProQuest Information and Learning Company; All Rights Reserved.
[ Back To middleeast.tmcnet.com.com's Homepage 's Homepage ]